Monday, August 15, 2011




My name is Ekolu Kahoopii, I am from Kaneohe, and I have been here since 7th grade. In 7th and 8th grade I passed science both with Bs. In 9th grade I passed with a B also, andlast year in chemistry I passed with a C. Science is not really something I like, the previous classes I had were boring. I have College algebra, and Trigonomotry this year and I hope to gain a new view towards science, and a better understanding of physics. The picture above is a picture of my home, the eastside of Oahu. I pretty much chose it because it represents me because its where Im from, it represents my family, and it represents what I'm about.

2 comments:

  1. Typical Ekolu haha. I'm from the east side, too. Would you rather live in Kaneohe or somewhere else in Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nahhh wouldnt wanna live anywhere else. wow I didnt know you were from eastside ?

    ReplyDelete