This semester in physics we covered a total of 6 units. From general terms of physics that we see throughout the whole semester to momentum, and energy. In units 1-3 we covered general terms of physics, vectors, kinematics and 2D kinematics. The general terms are vocabulary and science laws that we use in physics. They are like the fundamental aspects of physics. The paper work began at kinematics, it was really necessary to take notes and be attentive during class. Kinematics is the study of motion of objects and systems. This topic deals with vectors, scalars, distance, displacement along with many other terms. 2D kinematics makes it hard on us. Kinematics to ways, on the x and y axis. We learned the rules and things to follow when doing these calculations. In unit 4 we learned the three Newton laws about motion, inertia and all those things. We applied them when going over momentum and energy in units 5 and 6. Momentum and energy cannot be created or destroyed it can only transform. Within each unit we learned formulas, calculations and many different details to solve certain problems. I learned how to apply physics to my life, I kind of look at the world around me a little different, more in a physics sense. Besides the general physics that I learned, I also learned how to be more responsible and attentive in class. I also learned how to take better notes and how to look for important details. This class also gave me a different sense of humor. I actually enjoyed physics, I look forward to this class in the next semester and will try to keep my grades up.
Wow you learned a lot this year. I guess its easier to learn when your not next to the void. I think everyone is looking forward to next semester of physics.
ReplyDeletehaha yeahh that corner of the room. I had to move up cause it helps me pay attention more.
ReplyDelete